Thursday, August 17th, 2017
improvement: Added a timestamp-metric matrix to the radiology data model to provide easy visualization of which timestamps compose different metrics
Wednesday, August 2nd, 2017
Thursday, July 27th, 2017
- new: updated Vanilla Rails and Rails developer tutorial apps with latest platform updates
- improvement: updated tutorial documentation to remove references to specific versions of the SDK and Rails Extensions
Wednesday, July 19th, 2017
Note: Please update your applications to use the latest Rails Extension gem to ensure compatibility for application messaging and the latest context launching integration functionality
Monday, May 1st, 2017
new: The link for the HipChat developers room has changed, please visit the updated URL for the same great chat and support.
Friday, August 5th, 2016
- new: added Legacy SDK and Schema reference for older versions of the SDK docs and data model schema
- improvement: updated navbar menu layout
Tuesday, July 26th, 2016
Monday, May 9th, 2016
- new: the latest SDK and data model documentation for Bridge v3.6.5
- improved: more detail in App Validation, Packaging, and tutorial part 11
Thursday, May 5th, 2016
This update adds some great new content, and beautiful new formatting:
- New: HarbingerJS documentation for launching clients, data tables, and real-time data
- New: cheat sheet for Rails, SDK, and Linux quick start
- Improved: all pages have titles, sortable tables, and changelogs are now formatted with badges to improve readability
- Improved: Rails Extensions documentation with more detail and examples
- Improved: clarified details and improved structure for data model commentary
Monday, April 25th, 2016
We've updated the SDK and data model documentation for the latest Bridge platform release, v3.6.4, and added a new "vanilla" Rails application template. The vanilla application is an empty Rails project pre-configured with all the settings and changes you need to make for developing with Bridge. Check it out here!
Thursday, March 3rd, 2016
Analytical Informatics is pleased launch this updated developer portal, with better documentation and the ability to chat with the AI team and other developers for real-time collaboration. We are excited to share the improvements we've been working on:
- no registration required for access
- access the latest information with improved links between different documentation areas
- improved formatting and compatibility with mobile devices
The forum functionality will be replaced with our public HipChat channel for real-time chat between our developer community and the AI team.
The legacy developer portal will remain online until the transition is complete. The old forums have been disabled and all new documentation updates will be posted exclusively to the new portal starting today.